How is Grant E-Free gathering together during this time?
On Sundays at 9 a.m., we are gathering together for worship on campus while following social distancing standards.
- We have removed every other row of chairs and have an overflow area in our Fellowship Hall should the Sanctuary become full.
- Families may sit together but we ask that you leave 3 chair lengths between different families who may be sitting on the same row.
- Please wear your mask if you feel comfortable in doing so. Masks will be provided at the front entrance if you need one.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer available in the church foyer.
- Please wash your hands often.
- Try to social distance before and after the worship service.
- If you do not feel comfortable meeting in person feel free to use the over-flow room where there are less people, or feel free to watch the worship service from home.
The above are suggestions and not being mandated. We are just asking everyone to do their part to help as we gather together. We are sanitizing and keeping everything wiped down and cleaned.
Please, if you or anyone in your family is experiencing any kind of illness or symptoms of illness, refrain from being on campus or worship services.
Men’s and Women’s Bible Studies are meeting. Keep up to date by following our Facebook page.
From your Pastors
We are so glad that we are able to worship again in person! Please know we are here for you. We know during this time it can be depressing and frustrating. Feel free to give us a call or email us anytime.